Thursday 21 August 2014

Introduction

     Assalamualaikum and selamat sejahtera I bid to all viewers. To those of you who has seen my last blog which was titled "Critical Literacy", this blog will be quite different from it.  As both are for educational purposes, this blog features unique weapons that was designed by people around the world. In this blog, you will find out more about unique weapons designed by indians, soviets, germans and many more. The reason why I am interested in writing this blog is not only because it is my assignment, but also because I believe that people should learn more about the creativity of mankind in making weapons. Weapons are not only used to kill or injure, they are also used for self defense, safety of the people and prolonging one's lifetime. Before I start, I would like to thank my lecturer in the subject "Digital and Mobile Communication", Madam Hawinda binti Karmon, for giving me this assignment and guideline in making this blog proposal. I would also like to thank my classmates for their support in helping me find a topic to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment